Monday, June 30, 2008

Medieval Combat

Yesterday we went to a place called Castello Meleto and there they had really cool medieval hand-to-hand combat and also swords.

Here's the staging area. It's where these guys get ready to do mortal combat.




Here's a movie of the mortal combat.

During the second combat which was with swords, when one guy did a somersault to dodge a slice, he made a tourist fall down. Everybody laughed.


Here's a picture of those two who were fighting.


I'm a knight now--I am Sir Casey



Sir Casey at practice.

I'm off to my first combat. And I shall knock over a tourist so stay out of my way. Ciao, Ciao.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Sir Casey you look so much taller than last year, so I suggest you buy some adjustable armor! It looks like you had fun, but I'll be those guys who were fighting got pretty hot!

Jane said...

See you in August, Barb. Yep, I am taller. I'm gonna try the brownie recipe.It sounds good.

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.