Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Passed My Karate Test

Last Friday I had a karate test and I passed it. Now I'm a fourth section and I'm in the advanced lessons.

I am good at my kung fu and kicks and hand attacks. My weakest area is weapons sparring.

Here's a picture of me getting my belt.


This is a picture of me with my new belt on.


I'm going to show my instructor in Italy what I learned here. His name is Michele. In Italy I'm going to get special lessons.

See you when I'm in Italy.

Three more sleeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Casey,
Your counter says 1 hour 33 minutes until you leave for Italy.
You must be at the airport waiting to board the plane. Lucky you in Business Class seats.
Congratulations on passing your karate test. What colour is the belt? It is hard to tell on my computer screen.
Have a wonderful time in Italy with your friends.

Ciao,
Chiaro di luna

Jane said...

Ciao, Chiaro
My counter is wrong. We don't leave for 11 hours. In karate we don't get colored belts, each time we pass a test they dye more area on our white belt until it's all black.

I can't wait to see my friends. Wish you were going to be there.

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.