Sunday, June 08, 2008

Disney Land

Yesterday I went to Disneyland. I had so much fun. I went with my Uncle Jeff and his friends, Brian and Anna and their son Eric. Eric's only one year old.

The first thing we did was going to the souvenir store because Anna's aunt was there and she could get us discounts. But by the time I decided what I wanted, she had already left.

So then Brian, Uncle Jeff and I got in line for Space Mountain. It took about an hour to get on the ride cuz the line was so long. When we got on it and the ride started my eyes were wide open for the whole ride. After I wanted to go on it again but the line was even longer by then.

My favorite thing there was probably Splash Mountain even though I got freezing cold because it was 7:15 at night. Then we went to Toon Town after that. We went on Roger Rabbit. You went on cars that spinned, spinned and spinned around.

Altogther we were gone for 16 hours. Now that's a long time. Today I'm tired. Snore, snore, snore--did I miss anything?

Check out my slide show.



Oh and by the way, I only have 1 week and 2 days which is 9 days before we leave.

Well, see ya'll soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Casey,
non vedo l'ora di riabbracciarti!!!!!Ci vediamo presto.
un bacione Valentina

Jane said...

Lo voglio la tua l'abbraccia. Da Casey

Anonymous said...

KC,
Only 3 days until you fly to Italy.
Have a wonderful time on your vacation.
I hope you write in your blog when you get a chance.

Happy Birthday to you!

chiaro

Jane said...

Thank you Chiaro, I'll keep writing on my blog.

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.