Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More DC

Hi everyone, I'm going to tell you more about here in DC. Two days ago I got interviewed by channel 6 news. That night I was on TV at 10 o'clock. I didn't get to see it because that station is only in San Diego. Here is a picture of me being interviewed.

Here's a You-Tube clipping of it done by my friend Murph. Thanks Brian.



Later that when I went back to the Hotel to get some lunch I saw Gray Davis, California's former Governor, sitting with his wife having some lunch. I got a picture with him. Here it is.

When I met him, I got to talk to him, I shook his hand and of course got a picture with him.

Yesterday I went to the--- INAUGURATION. I was in pain because of the crowds, because of the cold and because I was tired. But-- I got through it. I'm glad I did too. If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to see President OBAMA get inaugurated and my class would have been very disappointed. Here I am, here is a picture of me.

Bye everybody, off to see the White House.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the Youtube of you on the news. Super cute. Barb Cabot

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Casey's interview. This has really been a hallmark trip for you.
Terry

jan said...

YES YOU CAN!
Casey for President in 2038. I'll vote for you.
jan

Anonymous said...

What a great interview - AND you got to meet Gray Davis. This has been an unforgettable week for you hasn't it?

You look very cute in your winter wardrobe!

Anonymous said...

WoW Casey i missed you I was watching 10 news but ill check out u tube.. I Love You and am soooo sooo proud of you.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! Now you are really famous :) So glad you had a great time at the inauguration. YES WE CAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Casey,
You are just tooo cool, I liked the utube of your interview very much and you definitely have my vote.

I hope you had a great time in DC, cold and all. I looked for you on the TV coverage of the inauguration, but there were a few other people there and I didn't see you.
Love,
Cracker

Anonymous said...

Oops, once again I forgot to sign my comment.
It was me admiring you in your winter wardrobe!

Sheena

Anonymous said...

Oh Casey, great blog additions about your DC trip. I loved your UTube interview - very cool. Congratulaions on a phenomenal historic week.
Wendy(and Rob)

Chiocciola said...

What a cool interview!! And how neat that you got to meet the former governor - I am so glad you went and spoke to him. DC misses you!!

Jane said...

Hi Barb, Terry, Jan, Sheena, Mama,Girasoli, Cracker (I still don't know where cheese is), Wendy and Rob, and Snail

Yes it was a wonderful time. Thank you everyone for reading my blog. I appreciate it.

Love,
KZ

Anonymous said...

Dearest Casey,

I would not only vote for you, I'll campaign day and night for you. You are great and I love you so much.

Uncle Benny

Anonymous said...

Casey,

Even though it was COLD in DC, you look cool. Great interview (now you're famous!), and it was so nice to see you. Don't forget to show your friends the finger-wiggle trick!

Jane said...

Thank you Uncle Benny. I can't wait to see you in July.

Terry, I won't forget to show my friends the finger wiggle trick. My granmma can't do it--she can't push her arms out all the way. She's not flexible enough.

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.