Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Time

Guess what everybody--it's tomorrow. We're leaving for Italy tomorrow.

First we're going to fly to San Francisco. Then we fly to Frankfurt on a 747 like we did last time. I love the 745 because you lay completely flat when you want to sleep. And each seat a big TV screen that you can play video games on and watch TV. I'm going to be upstairs in business class. That's where I was last time. And also last time I was facing backwards. The plane was going forward but my back was facing that way. My papa has a lot of frequent flyer miles. That's why we get to go business class.

These is a picture of me sleeping and a picture of the TV screen.



I'll give pictures of this time, too.

From Frankfurt I fly to Nice, France. In France we're going to see our friends there for the first couple days. Then we're going to go to Arles and that's where I will be on my birthday. I'm going to be 13--psych--11.

And then, finally, we drive to Italy but we go to Bologna for two days. Then we go to Sant Antonio for a week. And then, FINALLY, we're going to Greve where all my friends are. I'm anxious to see my good friend and sister, Camilla

Well, gotta go.

Bye

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Have a great time in France, but I know you're anxious to be "home" in Italy! I hope we can get together while you're here.

nancyhol said...

I loved your post and photos!

I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!

KZ said...

Yep, can't wait to get to Italy. I do, too--hope to get together.

Thanks Nancy.

lmg0372 said...

Have a wonderful trip, looking forward to your blogs about Italy.

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.