Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baseball Season's Starting

Hi Everyone,

Baseball season is starting up again and I'm playing. I'm on the team named the Orioles. They're from Baltimore--the real ones.

This is picture of our second practice and it shows me. Yeah, for me. This year my positions are going to be pitcher and catcher.



Now I'm taking lessons from a guy who played baseball in Italy. He played in Ravenna but he's American. He doesn't speak Italian like me so I'm going to teach him when I go tomorrow, Friday, 2/27/2009. This time he's going to help me with my batting which hasn't been going to well so I need to do some work on it.

My coach is really nice and I've had him before. He's the father of one of my best friends. His name is Kurt. I've known him since kindergarten. Here's a picture of us then.


See ya at the ballpark.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That's cool about the guy who played baseball in Italy! Too bad he doesn't speak Italian, then you could combine 2 of your favorite things.

When my son was little (he's a major in the Marines now) he was always the catcher, and they always said that the catcher has to be really, really smart, so I know you're up to the challenge! Good luck!

P.S. We're eating chocolate chip cookies today and they always make me thing about you!

Jane said...

Barb, I want some cookies.

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.