Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My other friend Ryan

My other friend Ryan I have known since Kindergarten.

He is very good to play with when it comes to football and basketball and baseball. He's just fun, that's it. When we are playing football, he's hard to tackle. He's really good at tackling me. But, I make it. When he's holding on to my legs, I just drag him to the touch down place. Here's a video of me and him.



He's very quiet. He likes to swim when he comes to my house. He is a fish. I always get out of the water first because I keep getting cold. But, he never gets cold, ever, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

He goes to church every Sunday like I do. Also, his dad is a pastor. The church is 5 steps away from his house. His family, also, believes in Jesus.

His little brother is in my class. His name is Cory. He's in my seminar class because my class is a mixture of 3rd and 4th graders.

I might see Ryan tomorrow if school's back in. It's closed today because there are a lot of fires and smoke in San Diego.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dog is so cute.My names Tyler and I'm, 10.

Please go to:

www.ty-all-facts.blogspot.com


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

go to www.ty-all-facts.blogspot.com

PS. your dog is so cute.

Tyler said...

your dog is so cute. I love it.

Please come to:

www.ty-all-facts.blogspot.com


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, KZ. my names Tyler. I think your dogs reaslly cute.

Please go to:

www.ty-all-facts.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Hi Ty, I left two comments on your blog. One on your Pokemon and one on the last one.

Tyler said...

hi KZ it's ty. how sa going. Here are my anwsers for your questions. Rocks are inresting. I type my own blog entries, do you? It was easy finding your blog was it easy finding mine? My moms name is Kathy how bout yours? I do have a level 82 infernape on pearl. What are your other pokemon?

Tyler said...

hi, KZ. It's Tyler. I got a new rock post out. Ya outta look at it.

Please go to:

www.ty-all-facts.blogspot.com

P.S. leave comments

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.