Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ring a Ding--My New Friend

My new friend Ring a Ding Ding is from North Carolina. But isn't Ring a funny name? And when she was in college people asked her if her little sister was named Bracelet.

I like Ring's cats'names. They are funny: Lemon, Gracie, Stitch and Bradley. And they can talk, they say meow to the cat here in Fattoria Viticcio. His name is meow.

Ring, to answer your question, my italian is getting good. My friends can understand me. But I still have trouble understanding. It's sort of hard to understand because they talk fast.Tomorrow I am going to my friend's house. His name is Tommaso.

I think Ring is like one of my friends I call Uncle Benny. He says funny things too like "my head is spinning" when he is confused.

Here's a Ring. (My nonna helped me do this)



Ciao for now. It's chow time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KZ,
Checking in on your blog again to see if I can learn some more Italian from you. So far, I have learned: Grazie mille, nonna, nonno, and Toscana. Thanks!
I love to see the photos of the animals. I have 2 dogs. One is a golden retriever and the other is a golden lab.They are both males. Sometimes we have a black cat living here with us too. He really lives in an apartment in Toronto, but will come to visit during university holidays.
Ciao and Grazie mille!
chiaro di luna

"Diva" said...

KZ,
My name is Judy, ( diva on slow talk) but in Italy there is no J no Y and they call me juicy ( but they write it Giusi.

I hope to meet you soon.

Ciao Chow!
bon appetito.
Judy

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.