Sunday, July 06, 2008

My New Friend Kate

Last week at Viticcio I met a girl named Kate from Seattle. Camilla and I had fun with her. Here’s a picture of Camilla, Kate and I having lunch together in our apartment.



Kate was 8 when I met her. Her birthday is July 2 which is three days before mine. Mine is July 5 which was yesterday and I didn’t enjoy it because I had a horrible ear ache. Read my blog entry My Horrible Birthday.

Kate had a birthday party with cake at 8:30 pm. It was fun. Then Camilla came and gave Kate two little bouncy balls. I gave her some presents in the morning. This is a picture of Kate and I at the party.



I really liked Kate but she drove me batty because she always said—I’m a power ranger, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, gormiti, dragon slayer and at the same time I’m a unicorn. She said it in a very high voice.

I hope I see her again.
See ya..

No comments:

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.