Monday, December 11, 2006

The new dog of Viticcio

The new dog of Viticcio's name is Pepe and she is cute like my dog Scratch. Pepe is only two months old. She is a mixed breed. Pepe means pepper so she is a little peperoncino--a hot dog. OK-who wants to eat her.

She likes me but then the other night she barked like crazy. My grandparents and Camilla's parents didn't sleep but Camilla and I slept fine. Now Pepe sleeps in the laundry room by the tractors.

By the way Pepe is Camilla's new dog but she comes running over to me because I take care of her more when she is sad and when she is cold.

Here's a picture of Pepe.



1 comment:

Mrs. Hanna said...

Hi Casey!

You sure have a way with dogs. I rember when you first got Sratch it was love at first sight!

Have a Buon Natale (did I spell that right?) with your family in Italy!

Love, Mrs. Hanna :o)

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.