Monday, September 07, 2009

My Spare Time

Hello Everybody,

Today I will be writing about what I do in my spare time. What I usually do is that I play with my DS, read or play Bionicles. I have a lot of fun with my bionicles. My Uncle Jeff says the bionicles I make are cool. He also told me that I should look into being a bionicle designer. He said I should send them to the Lego Company.

Heres a picture.



I also sometimes play the Wii and talk on the phone with my friends for a long time about Pokemon.

Starting tomorrow all my spare time will be ruined. Do you people have any idea why? You can vote on the sidebar where I will put a voting poll.

Today is Labor Day. Today my Uncle Jeff is here and we're going to have a fun time. We always do.

I don't have much spare time because I am usually doing other things that aren't spare--like having friends over, doing karate and other stuff.

Bye everyone.

Talk to you next time.

No comments:

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.