Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Teacher

Hi Everyone, this is my teacher Mrs. Johnson. I really like her. She is really fun and nice. She teaches me really good and I learn a lot from her. She teaches 4th and 5th grade seminar kids which is an advanced class. She teaches math the best but she teaches other things good, too.



We just had a big project due last week. It's called the Above and Beyond project. Mine was on Leonardo da Vinci. I did a model of one of his boats. Here's a picture of my project.



I also did a poster board with his inventions and paintings. And I did an example of the way Leonardo always wrote backwards with backwards writing. I also had to do an oral report and Mrs. Johnson said I did a really good job. Here's a picture of me doing my report.


Ooh ahh ooh, gotta go. Bye.
Next time, it's "It's Starting to Look A Lot Like Christmas--American Version"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quanto bravo sei! Complimenti.

Stai invecchiando e adesso posso vedere l'uomo Casey nella tua faccia. E' una cosa che mi affascina.

Buone feste...

Jane said...

Grazie, Judith

I'm part of Slow Travel now. My name's KCParka

Chiocciola said...

Nice post Casey, your teacher sounds so nice!

I hear you got inauguration tickets! Hooray!! Congratulations. That will be FUN!

KZ in TOSCANA (or KC in So. Cal.)


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I hope you enjoy it. And I really, really like reading comments.

Do you see "Some of my Blog Followers" at the top of the sidebar? You can sign up as one of my blog followers, too. Just click on the Follow link above the pictures and then follow the directions. I think you need to have a blogger blog or gmail to do it. Try and see.